Hi there! You may be wondering what you’ve stumbled upon….
My name is Jennifer Kaufman, and I have to be honest — I’m not always delightful. In fact, if you ask the people who know me best to start a list of adjectives that describe me, “delightful” may not ever cross their minds. 🙂
If you’ve come here in search of an expert to tell you how to live a life of delight, you’ll be sorely disappointed. If, however, you want to connect with other people who are real – real struggles, real victories, real passion and stories – you’ve come to the right place.
- finding what brings us joy – whether it’s in raising a family or pursuing other passions at the same time
- (re)discovering our identity, realizing it isn’t in what is being accomplished but in who we were created to be (and in the one who created us to begin with)
- delighting in one another – celebrating one another’s success, connecting with authenticity and realizing that we are more alike than we like to let on
I’m so glad you’re here! I love connecting with people and hearing your stories. Take a look around, then be sure and say hello!
What can you expect around here?
- We will continue to share activities, recipes, movies and music, party plans, etc that we did on For the Love of Disney… all the things we can all do to bring a little bit of the joy that we experience when we are together in the Disney world, to our world, every day.
- We will share podcast episodes that cover all sorts of topics, from parenting and leadership to fitness and organization. Anything that allows us to become the best version of ourselves is fair game 🙂
- We will connect as a community both here and in our Delightful Life Facebook Group and For the Love of Disney Facebook page. Our stories are such a powerful way to connect with one another, and life is best done in community.
If you want to dig a little deeper, here are some fun places to start!
The inception and concept behind JenniferKaufman.net, precursor to The Delightful Life