Welcome to this month’s Blogorail Teal loop. Today we are sharing easy Disney snack recipes, like these adorable (and delicious!) Mickey Mouse Pretzel Treats.
Every December, my family has an absurdly long baking extravaganza. We make about 25 different recipes with thousands of items in total, organized in many different ways – including the recipes being baked in order of oven temperature, beginning with the lowest. Of course.
Approximately half of the items are staples, with the rest allowing for experimentation and new recipes. Each year the very first thing we make, though, is M&M Pretzel Bites. Last week, we put a little Disney spin on them and made them even more adorable… and still as tasty!
- 30 square pretzels (other shapes work, but these seem to be the easiest among those commonly available)
- 30 Hershey Kisses (or Hugs, or a combination thereof), unwrapped
- 1 bag M&Ms
- 1 bag M&M minis
the totals can be adjusted to any number convenient for you. You will need one Kiss, one M&M, and two M&M minis for every pretzel
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange pretzels in a single layer onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place an unwrapped Hershey Kiss/Hug on each pretzel. Bake for 2-3 minutes, until chocolate begins to soften.
- Remove from the oven, and gently press a single M&M into each kiss. Add two matching M&M minis for Mickey’s ears.
- Allow to cool and harden completely before serving; place the pan in freezer for a few minutes if you can’t wait to dig in!
Here is the map of Magical Blogorail Teal | Easy Disney Recipes at Home Loop:
- 1st Stop – This Roller Coaster Called Life | Dole Whp
- 2nd Stop – Always Moving Mommy | Creative Ways to Use Your Disney Cookie Cutters
- 3rd Stop – The Delightful Life | YOU ARE HERE 🙂
- 4th Stop – Home is Where the Mouse Is | Mickey Soft Pretzels