You’ve found your source for Back-to-School with a touch of magic. Disney Printable Lunch Notes and lunches to go with them, fun-filled school supplies, and even a cocktail for the parents who survive the season!
Welcome to this month’s Blogorail Red Loop. Today we are sharing Disney inspired back to school ideas.
Despite my best efforts to ignore the passage of time this summer, my kids return to school in just three weeks. Though they’re among the last in the area to do so, I can’t help but feel completely unprepared for the rhythms and workload of the school year. Le sigh…
Last year, I began packing some super simple (but well-received) lunches for my girls. It was a particularly hard season for one of my daughters, with lunchtime and afternoon recess often bringing bullying and hurt feelings. This year, I wanted to do something simple to bring a smile to their faces. Here are the first few pages of printable lunchbox notes, free for you to use as well.
I know it won’t make the summer last longer, but maybe it’ll be one thing you and your kiddos can look forward to!
Want even more printable lunch notes?
Try some of these!
- Sofia the First, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins, and Frozen lunchbox notes from Delicate Construction
- Star Wars Lunch Box Printables from My Sweet Sanity and/or from Lemon Lime Adventures
- Kids Lunch Box Jokes from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
- Printable Notes for older kids from Whipperberry
- Disney Trip Planning Fun Fact Lunchbox Notes from Teach Mama
- Lunchbox Notes with prompts from Grace and Good Eats and/or The Chickabug Blog
- Simple-but-Adorable, brightly colored notes from Dawn Nicole Designs
check out the other great posts from the Blogorail!
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Red | Back to School | Disney Inspired Ideas Loop:
- 1st Stop – Adventurer Mom | Disney Back to School Printables
- 2nd Stop – Home is Where the Mouse Is | Put Some Character in Your Back to School Lunches
- 3rd Stop – The Delightful Life | YOU ARE HERE 🙂
- 4th Stop – Saving Up for Disney | Back-To-School DIY – Disney-Style Pencil Box
- 5th Stop – The Disney Chef | While The Kids Are Away The Adults Will Play