When we cruised on the Disney Fantasy in October of last year, we were once again reminded why we so enjoy cruising – especially with Disney Cruise Line. We rebooked while onboard for November of this year, and wouldn’t you know – it’s actually coming up somewhat quickly!
I’ve been thinking this weekend about 11 things I’m most looking forward to… for the moment, anyway. Goodness knows there are countless things I can’t wait to do (or do again)!
1. Watching my parents as they see the Fantasy in person for the first time
2. Feeling like long-lost friends and the only people our serving team cares about at dinner each night
.. And being reunited with actual long-lost friends, who are still onboard the Fantasy
3. Joining my girls for family karaoke and dance parties
4. Checking out the virtual porthole in my parents’ inside room
5. Hearing the glorious horn as we sail away (and again when it shows off with all its songs later in the week)
6. Seeing the sunrise (and set) on the ocean
7. Playing as many rounds of Midship Detective Agency as possible
8. Top-notch stage shows and variety performances each night…. and the ability to watch most of them in our room in our pajamas if necessary
9. Exploring a few new cities/islands
10. Beating everyone in mini-golf. Or at least beating Goofy since he still can’t figure out how to stand, and the two-year-old because, well, he’s two
11. Being away from the real world for at least a week
Have you cruised before? What would you add to the list?