These adorable Mickey Mouse pretzel treats are so quick and easy, so cute, and so delicious! They’re great for a Disney themed party or playdate, or just for an extra magical Disney snack!
Every December, my family has an absurdly long baking extravaganza. We make about 25 different recipes with thousands of items in total, organized in many different ways – including the recipes being baked in order of oven temperature, beginning with the lowest. Of course.
Approximately half of the items are staples, with the rest allowing for experimentation and new recipes. Each year the very first thing we make, though, is M&M Pretzel Bites. Last week, we put a little Disney spin on them and made them even more adorable… and still as tasty!
- 30 square pretzels (other shapes work, but these seem to be the easiest among those commonly available)
- 30 Hershey Kisses (or Hugs, or a combination thereof), unwrapped
- 1 bag M&Ms
- 1 bag M&M minis
the totals can be adjusted to any number convenient for you. You will need one Kiss, one M&M, and two M&M minis for every pretzel
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange pretzels in a single layer onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place an unwrapped Hershey Kiss/Hug on each pretzel. Bake for 2-3 minutes, until chocolate begins to soften.
- Remove from the oven, and gently press a single M&M into each kiss. Add two matching M&M minis for Mickey’s ears.
- Allow to cool and harden completely before serving; place the pan in freezer for a few minutes if you can’t wait to dig in!
I love these simple little treats – and they look so much cuter with the Disney spin on them. 🙂 I’m totally doing this next time!
I love the idea of adding a Disney spin to these! They’re part of our holiday baking routine too because they’re easy enough for the kids to do on their own. Maybe next year the lucky recipients will get a few Mickey heads ????
Lisa @ Home is Where the Mouse is
We love making these for the holidays. It’s a treat the kids can get involved with too. I love how you Disnifyed them. We’re definitely going to try to make them this way.
Those are too cute!! And I love going with the salty sweet combo. Perfect for just about everybody.
I made these for my sons bday treats for school. But I used rolos instead of hersey kisses since he loves rolos. They turned out great?
That sounds delicious – and still so adorable!