Oh, what’s that? S’mores Week ended a week ago? Yeah, I know. If I were a wise blogger I would have written these posts BEFORE the week I had announced as “S’mores Week” 2015. I’m still learning the hard way (8 years later…).
The fourth S’mores Recipe we chose for last week’s festivities was absolutely the easiest – and one of the most delicious.
We originally found this recipe on Spend with Pennies, though I have to say that there are enough amazing looking S’mores Dip recipes in a quick google search to last an entire summer. If you try (or know of) a different one you love, I’d love to check it out!
You only need three ingredients (plus dippers):
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips*
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk with the chocolate chips. In the microwave, heat until just melted. (I started with 30 seconds and then 15 second intervals, but microwave times will vary.)
- Spoon the marshmallow fluff onto the mixture and microwave in 15 second intervals until soft, stirring gently in between.
- Dip and enjoy! We used graham crackers and strawberries, but as with most fondue-esque recipes, there is no end to the things you could dip that would be delicious!
*We used semi-sweet chips, and I’m glad we did. I NEVER opt for anything but “as sweet as possible”, but in the past when we have used milk chocolate for chocolate fondue recipes that combine heavy cream or sweetened condensed milk, it has been extremely sweet and yet somehow less flavorful…. but you can use whatever you want or have on hand!