We are so glad you’re here. But why are we here?
We’re talking about that age old question on Episode 000 of the show – but not in the existential, big picture sort of way. At least not yet.
In this show, learn a little bit about Jennifer and her family. What brought them to this point, and why a podcast now?
What will we be talking about on The Delightful Life?
- How to find “delight in just being family” – cherishing the time we have with our family, cherishing the day-to-day
- How to be real, honest with ourselves and one another
- How to delight in one another
- How to balance pursuing what brings us joy inside the home with the gifts and passion we’ve been given for things outside of our home
- The importance of your story – how you work, parent, love and serve your spouse, take care of your home and your body – and its impact on those around you
- What do we want from our lives?
- How do we become better parents and spouses?
- Importance of community
- How to minimize distractions and maximize our time so that we can do more of what brings us joy
- Interviews – with incredible people you know, and some you don’t
- Jennifer’s family will also join her sometimes, to talk about all the things we like to do to delight in being family – which, yes, may include some Disney fun 🙂
Links and resources mentioned:
- Jon Acuff. The Start Experiment/Conference has come and gone, but Jon is still up to no lots of good trying to change the world. You can still read his Quitter and Start books, too.
- Melissa Hawks & Mutiny of Dreamers
- Disney fans! Here is where you find For the Love of Disney (the Kaufmans’ Disney project) and links to The Disney Nerds Podcast, where Jennifer frequently co-hosts.